Wildwash.co.uk is a beautifully designed brochure and e-commerce website.
Jane Cooper is a wonderful human being with a real passion for pets, she set up Wild Wash to ensure that our pets receive the same high standard of grooming product that we would expect ourselves. This passion translates into Jane’s website she was determined to have something that reflected the quality that she had put into each of her products.
Wild Wash is the crown jewel in Jane’s business portfolio. However, she also runs a pet spa and a pet shop in London. Jane wanted the Wild Wash website to highlight these businesses as well as selling the Wild Wash website itself. This combined with an in-depth story, countless testimonials, a wide range of UK and international stockist’s, the e-commerce shop and a blog meant that we had to build a website that was able to deliver a lot of content but in a way that was user friendly and appealing to the eye especially on mobile.
There are nearly 150 products on the Wild Wash website. This means that a lot of thought needs to go into the design of the website so that we can allow the user to get to their desired products as quickly as possible and with a reduced number of clicks. To do this we:
- Created a category drop down in the main website menu so that the consumer can get to the right range of product for the right animal quickly
- Added a search menu at the very top of the ecommerce section to allow consumers to find the exact products they want quickly.
- Added a sorting menu so that the consumer can search for products by price, popularity, latest and average rating
- Side category member to offer an alternative option of finding the desired product.
High level functionality:
Wildwash.co.uk is full of extra levels of functionality that give users a high-end shopping experience, these features include:
- PayPal and Pay360 payment options to give the customer a choice of payment options
- Subscription pricing model allowing a customer a discount if they sign up to receive the product monthly – like shopping on Amazon
- You may also like feature – allowing Wild Wash to cross-sell a range of products
- Free shipping over £40 – a feature to encourage up-sell on the website
- Newsletter sign-up option built into the footer of every page to encourage sign up without being too intrusive on the consumer
- Website team – we use a team of specialists to speed up a website to make it more user friendly for the consumer
- Discount code option at checkout
The Marketing Guy’s portfolio of websites encompasses a range of websites and we offer solutions to meet the needs and requirements of each individual business, no matter whether you are a large corporate or a new business we will create or redevelop you a website that will showcase your website in the best possible light.
Our redevelopments start from as little as £295, and a full website starts from as little as £95.
If you would like a free no-obligation quote then contact your dedicated account manager on: